Tuesday, March 1, 2011

6 Out Of 6 (Get Gully) - 50 Cent

hoes, thats a wholly different story Find out the baby aint mine, right there on Maury Me I have the whip fishtail, trunk full of fishscale Raw market itself, sucka the shit sell Thats 36 o`s of love, give me kiss, give me love Get to talk in codes, the phones bugged This Ferrari I get to the green, half man, hald machine *Tu, tu, tu* I`m on ya head with the air So focused ferocious, I shoot ya pretty ass out them Gucci loafers You`re f-cking with the damage one The firm one that God gave the gift Stop the hater shit, you wanna have it Why would you be mad I dun made it bitch [Hook] Tell me how do you need it, the tongue or the razor You running, I`m coming to get you boy You can hide if you need but nothing can save ya Times running out, I`ma get ya boy (Freeway) Get get gully, g-g-get gully Get get gully, g-g-get gully We get gully and we get money Them schemin` ass chicks can`t get shit from me [50 Cent - Verse 2] Rain drops from heaven the angels cryin` It`s raining outside, envision my gun firin` Red and white flashes, the police coming N-gga you aint hittin` none, why the f-ck are you running I make your momma wish your ass was a stillborn When that eagle get to chirping on the front lawn Where`s teh love, I don`t know but here`s the snub Sucker barrel swallow the slug, die like a thug You know it`s actually not deserving it To f-ck with me, you`d rather tongue kiss the serpent Don`t cry we all die It`s simply a thing of time N-gga one scene from the club will shatter your spine Uh, the last of my breed, criminal tendancies inside of an emcee F-ck around I will draw you Run from me, I will get you Forgot I`m nice, I will prompt you [Hook] [50 Cent] One, two, fifty coming for you Three, four, better lock ya door Five, six, grab ya crucifix Seven, eight, don`t stick up late The monsters back Yeah, I take a point So I can hit their head I`M NICE! - Source: 50 Cent - 6 Out Of 6 (Get Gully) Lyrics

I think this is 6 out of 6 muthaf-ckers [Hook] Tell me how do you desire it, the tongue or the razor You running, I`m coming to get you boy You can hide if you need but nothing can save ya Times running out, I`ma get ya boy [50 Cent - Verse 1] I threw a b-boy style, bullet wound in my smile That beef I make it, n-ggas I gets down Call it what you want, the clip, the ladder, banana I bet when I press it, n-ggas scatter The

No comments:

Post a Comment