Monday, October 3, 2011

50 Cent "Street King Energy" Track #8 Music & Lyrics



50 Cent "Street King Energy" Track #8 Music & Lyrics

Lyrics:
[Intro]
You see a nigga soft, my first instinct is to run on
A weak nigga eatin` in my hood, niggas`ll put a shaft on `em
These niggas aint supposed to be eatin` yo

This sweetness is sweet an` low, I`ll take `em like grass was all right but a week ago

[Verse 1]
Let Drake get you niggas in the climate for love
I`m game to get you in the climate for the cut and gloves
Dope fiend, morphine, cocaine dilemma
Crack come to cooking up that, boy I`m a chemist
F-ck pill poppin, a whip I pop that
Watch the Henchman trial, see a rat rat on a rat
Got a nice gimmick going, you`ve been hot a few summers
But I got the character of flow that`ll stop World hunger
SK, I got nothing but energy
Call me Fifty, call me Ferrari the remedy
Hi again in type a hater don`t think me
I pass to be what these rap niggas here venture to be
Hittin you won`t be enough, you gotta finish me or it`s Ruger time
The SR9 fragments ricochet in ya ass go blind
Times up, ya f-cked, gotta learn to duck, wassup

[Hook x2]
Don`t give me (don`t, d-d-don`t)
Don`t give me (do it)
Don`t give me (you live I do it)
Show you whats up
Don`t hold me f-ck you up

[Verse 2]
Listen any bitch on the milk box aint missin`
I think some of these hoes running around with Pippen
I`m writing reality it sounds harsh
Shyne (Sean?) try to get at me he sounds washed
I aint even fire back the shits washed
What sort of grass is that, this just happens in rap
These niggas so fake, it give my skin crawl
Hope I aint the lowest real nigga up over the wall
Ice chunks in the chain, weight spinnin, cream linen
Bulges from the Benjamin`s in `em
Tom Ford, oh Lord, if I aint know better I mean a nigga push raw
It feels like it`s never gon stop
A nigga so hot, I may spend forever on top
(Forever ever) Forever in the drop
Cant til I got it on lock
Bitch

[Hook]


No comments:

Post a Comment