Thursday, February 3, 2011

DaHipHopPlanet: 50 Cent - Old !00. Ferrari Freestyle LYRICS

50 Cent - Old 2003 Ferrari Freestyle LYRICS
Cribs_50_Cent_09 DaHipHopPlanet: 50 Cent - Old 2003 Ferrari Freestyle LYRICS
Fiddy takes shots at Rick Ross (still?), Kanye West (still?) and Wiz Khalifa. Minus the shots its a right track from Fif', check it out! LYRICS/AUDIO after the jump. [Chorus] N-ggas say they like my old shit So I return them some old shit What the f-ck do I care, its old Shit I`ll make them some old shit No, I`ll make them some new shit I`ll just use my old flow Looky here muthaf-cker I`m not playing Look, look!

Looky here muthaf-cker I`m not playing Look, look! Wassup, It`s `011 why that Maybach an `06 This n-gga boo booed up with my old bi-ch I put paper before hoes, thats why I`m so plentiful I paved the way, long dick, now we all fit Doc check my temperature, why I`m so cold? The hood odd the left position of my chest froze I`m more about pimpin` gettin` bank rolls Sitting watch em trickin` on them stank hoes We can share love like Kanye and Khalifa From runways in Milan to big bags of reefer She alright for a dark but don`t keep her Ask Nas, Kelis was the illest Ether [Chorus] N-ggas say they like my old shit So I leave them some old shit What the f-ck do I care, its old Shit I`ll make them some old shit No, I`ll give them some new shit I`ll just use my old flow Looky here muthaf-cker I`m not playing Look, look! Looky here muthaf-cker I`m not playing Look, look! My belt buckle YSL, my denim vintage My AP all iced out, my shit authentic My bread come in by the boat load, thats how I get it The cops come, say I aint do what you live I did it I aint trippin`, na-na-na-na I aint trippin` I am just putting the time in I aint at the window looking b-tch I am legend, I am lethal with the arm I am 50, I`m putting an end to n-ggas f-cking with me Yeah, I am back, I am ruler with a iron fist I am strapped, what y`all n-ggas gon do with this Wordplay all day, they say I got a present One scene from the 5th, niggas career shift [Chorus] N-ggas say they like my old shit So I give them some old shit What the f-ck do I care, its old Shit I`ll make them some old shit No, I`ll make them some new shit I`ll just use my old flow Looky here muthaf-cker I`m not playing Look, look! Looky here muthaf-cker I`m not playing Look, look!

No comments:

Post a Comment