Tuesday, January 11, 2011

News 50 Cent Explains Music Scene Hiatus, "I Haven't Been Putting .

Do not Link G-Unit leader 50 Cent has explained his respite from the music scene as of previous and why he is not tempted to shed new records. Writing on Twitter, 50 said he wanted fans to demand his presence. "I haven't been putting out new music do I believe people want to drop me. I go hard everybody knows this," 50 tweeted Tuesday (January 11). (50 Cent's Twitter) In November, 50 spoke on the grandness of falling a complete follow-up to 2009's Before I Self Destruct.

"What [fans] are hearing are but my ideas," Fif said in an interview. "This is my Detox album, it may take ten years and you gonna wait on it until it comes but when it do come, it'll be perfect. I recorded 20 songs to a totally different album concept before I put that on the face and said I wanna do this, what I'm doing now. I'ma write until I look like I hold something perfect. I look like music marks time and it's crucial to put out the 'proper' phone for that 'right' moment. Like my Curtis album, people said my Curtis album wasn't right and it had 'Ayo Technology,' number one show on the album. It had 'I Get Money,' 'I Still Kill' featuring Akon, Robin Thicke, so many hit records on the actual album, I'm like, 'What are you listening to?' But I think I see at it and say it's timing.There's nobody in hip-hop that possesses the power to do what I do. I'm more exciting than these people. I really believe that." (MTV News) Recently, 50 said he would make a different approach with completing collaborations for his album-in-progress. "I made collaborations [but] this time, I really just wanted to make things and see if anything came out that I felt like other artists should get on," Fif explained in an interview. "My previous albums, I went in the studio with them - this time I'm making music and then trying to see ways to put them on the records. It's more me even when it's a collaboration. It's them fitting into what I felt was right now as opposed to us making a total compromise." (Maximo TV) In September, G-Unit's DJ Whoo Kid talked about 50's work ethic. "It's been a long time. We've been waiting to put some crazy hot sh*t out. But we're only going with the times, transforming ourselves so we can mix in. You can't go amiss with the music we have. Even the 50 Cent leaks are crazy. The remix he did with Jeremih, that sh*t is outta here. And that's just him f*cking around. I was like, that's a literal record, what are you doing right now." (VIBE)

No comments:

Post a Comment