Friday, November 12, 2010

DaHipHopPlanet: Lloyd Banks - Payback (P's & Q's) (Ft. 50 Cent) LYRICS

Lloyd Banks - Payback (P's & Q's) (Ft. 50 Cent) LYRICS
lloyd-banks-hunger-for-more-2 DaHipHopPlanet: Lloyd Banks - Payback (P's & Q's) (Ft. 50 Cent) LYRICS

Lloyd Banks gets 50 on the draw for his latest track of Thirst For More 2. LYRICS/AUDIO after the jump. I fill my ford at the corner store - rapping out here, i simply wish it more turn the medicine down, you can see my stomach roar bagged a hundred - last year, just bagged a century more they hatin` but everything that goes, comes back sticky green fun pack jewelery make me hump back back packers want that and they aint bout the diamonds shit he gon commercial, who you suppose they rhyming with I got the drama kid and my Obama whip running up on my stage, Lil mama sh-t ugh, Lil mama thick and my sentence is slim cum bout thirty minutes later I put the safe in [Chorus] Gettin` to the dough Louie on my foot put the alloy to the floor, is all a n-gga know Payback don`t get around disrespecting we dont have that I`m on my leathers every moment and my hearts so stale I dont believe a soul it`s curious how the bullsh-t goes you never know Payback don`t get around disrespecting we dont accept that I`m on my leathers every minute They tip me with the punch hat, who better I hit red skins, smoke green and spit blue pepper Benz blue leather, Jet cool weather cool meaning hot so I don`t want the top calm down, breath and stop start and I`mma skip your pulse Mister my life`s the sh-t Calamari shrimp and boats C-notes, 5 Ferrari, different coast I`ma suits em up probably aint gotta lift my toes I close my dogs on `em like Jehovah witness I done made it to the top like I said I told you b-tches they don`t really require me they only wish my wealth so muthaf-ck the law, friends, cousins and sisters [Chorus] Gettin` to the dough Louie on my foot put the alloy to the floor, is all a n-gga know Payback don`t get around disrespecting we dont have that I`m on my leathers every moment and my hearts so stale I dont believe a soul it`s curious how the bullsh-t goes you never know Payback don`t get around disrespecting we dont accept that I`m on my leathers every instant I become the order to TV, come dancing with the stars than I`m in ya ear, in her ear, amping a menage n-gga make the money, but never knew how it felt in a hundred pair pants, thats a hundred different belts dress kills, chronic helps p-ssy just for the moment ballin` like a Hornet seeget it, I want it everybody knows, heat hurts you got to shew me first magician, but I can twist them to a Holy Ghost you can take two, three, four of them, the wars won tick tock boom, make `em all run, come on son big talks just talk, I let my money bark put my Ferrari in park, give them a running start go, cause I don`t look a single swing of pressure no, strap foreign gwap collector he better stop all the hate, he love my ends straight I applaud your girl do the bed break, leak the sex tape [Chorus] Gettin` to the dough Louie on my foot put the alloy to the floor, is all a n-gga know Payback don`t get around disrespecting we dont have that I`m on my leathers every moment and my hearts so stale I dont believe a soul it`s curious how the bullsh-t goes you never know Payback don`t get around disrespecting we dont accept that I`m on my leathers every second

No comments:

Post a Comment